The company Wisdom Factory, s.r.o., registered office: Račianska ulica 9, Bratislava – Nové Mesto, 831 02, ID number: 47 826 100, as the operator (hereinafter referred to as the “operator”) guarantees the safety and protection of entrusted personal data in full compliance with the regulation of the European Parliament and Council no. (EU) 2016/679 on the protection of natural persons in the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (hereinafter referred to as “GDPR”) and with Act no. 18/2018 Coll. on the protection of personal data and on the amendment of certain laws as amended later.
When using the wisdomfactory.sk website, cookies (small files that ensure tracking of the user’s activity on the website) may be stored on the electronic device with which the user accesses these pages. The conditions for storing and processing cookies are as follows:
- The user always has the option to express his consent or to refuse the storage of cookies by setting his web browser – allowing or, on the contrary, refusing the storage of cookies.
- In case of consent (allowing cookies), the following may be stored on the user’s electronic device:
- temporary cookie files that are automatically deleted when the user’s internet browser is turned off,
- long-term cookie files that remain in the user’s internet browser even after turning off the device with which the user accesses the wisdomfactory.sk website (these cookies can be deleted by the user at any time and are automatically deleted after a few weeks or months).
- The operator is not responsible for the storage of cookie files on the websites of third parties, or the use of cookie files stored on the user’s end device by third parties.
- In the case of refusal of consent (rejection of cookies in the web browser), the operator cannot guarantee the full functionality of the wisdomfactory website, in particular it does not guarantee the possibility of logging into the members’ sectio
The wisdomfactory.sk website uses an encrypted SSL connection for any user connection and data transfer, which prevents access by third parties to the transmitted data during its transmission on the Internet and the alteration of such data by third parties. The operator’s databases containing personal data are protected by encryption and non-public access data in accordance with the most modern technical standards.
During his visit and further use of the wisdomfactory.sk website, the user can contact the operator and provide him with his personal data for the purpose of getting back in touch.
- Provision of personal data is voluntary. In this case, the legal basis for processing data provided by the user is the operator’s legitimate interest in contacting the user and providing possible answers or advice.
- The personal data that the user can provide to the operator are:
- name and surname
- email address [required]
- phone number
- company name
- PURPOSE. The purpose of processing the user’s personal data is to contact the user back.
- DURATION OF PROCESSING. Personal data will be processed only for the necessary time during communication with the user.
- CORRECTNESS. By voluntarily providing personal data, the user declares that the data provided is correct, true and up-to-date.
The user – the affected person during his visit and further use of the wisdomfactory.sk website can provide the operator with his personal data. The provision of the user’s personal data may occur during voluntary registration to receive the newsletter with the help of such an e-mail address from which his identity can be determined, or when he voluntarily fills in the contact form associated with the selected content of the website. The provision of personal data is voluntary.
- To ensure the authorization of the operator to process the provided personal data, the user must express his consent to the storage and further processing of the obtained personal data, to the extent necessary to achieve the purpose set forth in this article.
- DURATION OF CONSENT. According to the previous paragraph, the user’s consent becomes valid at the moment of voluntarily providing consent by checking the relevant box in the online form and lasts for a period of two years or until the user revokes the consent. The operator has the right to process the provided data during the duration of the consent.
- PURPOSE. The purpose of processing the user’s personal data is to enable the subscription of the newsletter (information leaflet) requested by the user by sending the operator’s newsletter to the contact addresses provided by the user, especially in electronic form.
- CORRECTNESS. By voluntarily providing personal data, the user declares that the data provided is correct, true and up-to-date, otherwise he is responsible for any damage that he may cause to the operator by providing incorrect, false or out-of-date data. The user is obliged to notify the operator of any change in the provided personal data.
- DATA TRANSFER AND AUTOMATED DECISION-MAKING. The user’s personal data will not be published or provided to third parties, will not be transferred to countries outside the European Union, nor will the operator make decisions important to the user based on them in an automated manner.
INSTRUCTION ON THE RIGHTS OF THE PERSON CONCERNED
The rights of the user in connection with the protection of personal data are mainly governed by the provisions of Articles 12 to 22 of the GDPR, as amended. As a user, you have the right, in particular, on the basis of a written or e-mail request addressed to the operator (e-mail: email@example.com) to demand:
- confirmation of whether or not personal data about you is processed, access to your personal data and information about them, as well as correction of this data,
- restriction of processing of your personal data, especially if they are incorrect,
- deletion of your personal data, especially if the purpose of their processing has expired or you have revoked your consent to processing,
- transfer of your personal data to another operator in a structured and machine-readable form,.
You also have the right to submit a complaint or initiative to the Office for the Protection of Personal Data, as the supervisory authority for the Slovak Republic, to investigate the processing of your personal data.
The rights of the user and/or member may be limited if such limitation results from a special regulation, their application would violate the protection of the user or the rights and freedoms of other affected persons would be violated.