1. Company Wisdom Factory, s.r.o., with its registered office: Račianska 9, Bratislava – Nové Mesto 831 02 (Slovakia), ID: 47 826 100 as operator (hereinafter referred to as „operator“) guarantees the security and protection of personal data in full compliance with Regulation Parliament and Council no. (EU) 2016/679 on the Protection of Individuals with regard to the Processing of Personal Data and on the Free Movement of such Data („GDPR“) and Act No. 18/2018 Z.z. on the Protection of Personal Data and on Amendments to Certain Acts, as amended.
2. COOKIES. When using the wisdomfactory.sk/en website, cookies (small files that ensure the user’s activity tracking on websites) may be stored on the electronic device through which the user accesses those pages. The conditions for storing and processing cookies are as follows:
2.1. The user always has the option of expressing their consent or refusing to store cookies by setting up their web browser by allowing or disallowing the storing of cookies.
2.2. In the case of consent (cookies), the user’s electronic device may be stored:
a. temporary cookies that are automatically deleted when the user’s Internet browser is shut down
b. long-term cookies that are retained in the user’s web browser even after the device has been shut down by the user accessing the wisdomfactory.com website (these cookies can be deleted by the user at any time and deleted automatically after a few weeks or months).
2.4. The operator is not responsible for storing cookies on third-party websites or for the use
of cookies stored on third-party end-user devices.
2.5. In the case of a refusal to accept (refusal of cookies in a web browser), the operator cannot
guarantee the full functionality of the wisdomfactory website, in particular, it does not
guarantee the possibility of joining the member section.
3. SECURITY OF WEBSITE. The wisdomfactory.sk/en website uses an encrypted SSL connection for any user connection and transmission of any data that prevents third parties from accessing data transmitted during their transmission on the Internet and altering such data by third parties.
Operator databases containing personal data are protected by encryption and non-public access data in accordance with state-of-the-art technical standards.
4. CONTACT INFORMATION. When visiting and using the wisdomfactory.sk/en website, the user may contact the operator and provide him / her with his or her personal data for contacting.
4.1. The provision of personal data is voluntary. The legal basis for the processing of the data provided by the user is in this case the legitimate interest of the operator to contact the user and provide any answers or advice.
4.2. The personal data the user may provide to the operator are:
a. Name and surname [required]
b. E-mail [required]
c. Phone number [required]
4.3. PURPOSE. The purpose of processing the user’s personal data is to contact the user.
4.4. DURATION OF PROCESSING. Personal data will only be processed for the necessary time while communicating with the user.
4.5. ACCURACY. By voluntarily providing personal data, the user declares that the provided
data is correct, true and up-to-date.
5. NEWSLETTER. The user – the person concerned during his visit and further use of the wisdomfactory.sk website may provide his / her personal information to the operator. Personal information may be provided to the user on a voluntary subscription to receive a newsletter with the help of an e-mail address from which his / her identity can be identified or by voluntarily filling in the contact form associated with the selected content of the website.
The provision of personal data is voluntary. A necessary condition for the processing of user’s personal data by the user to sending the newsletter is to grant user consent to the processing of personal data to the extent necessary and to send marketing messages, this consent being the sole legal basis for the processing of data provided to the user (e-mail address).
5.1. To ensure the operator’s authority to process the personal data provided, the user must express his / her consent to the storage and further processing of the collected personal data to the extent necessary to achieve the purpose set forth in this article.
5.2. DURATION OF THE AGREEMENT. The consent of the user under the preceding paragraph shall enter into force at the time of voluntary consent by ticking the relevant box in the online form and shall last for two years or until the consent is withdrawn by the user. An operator has the right to process the provided data for the duration of the consent.
5.3. PURPOSE. The purpose of processing the user’s personal data is to enable the subscription of the requested newsletter (information leaflet) by sending such an operator’s newsletter to the contact addresses provided to the user, in particular in electronic form.
5.4. ACCURACY. By voluntarily providing personal data, the user declares that the provided data is correct, true and up to date, or is otherwise liable for any damage caused by incorrect, untrue or outdated data to the operator. The user is required to notify the operator of any change to his or her personal data.
5.5. DATA TRANSFER AND AUTOMATIC DECISIONS. Personal data of the user will not be disclosed or given to third parties, will be transferred to countries outside the European Union, or the operator will not make decisions that are important to the user in an automated manner.
6. LEARNING OF THE RIGHTS OF THE PERSON CONCERNED. The rights of the user with regard to the protection of personal data are governed, in particular, by the provisions of Articles 12 to 22 of the GDPR, as amended.
As a user, in particular, you have the right to request from a written or email application addressed to the operator (e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org):
a. confirmation of whether or not personal data about you are processed, access to your personal information and information about it, as well as the correction of such data,
b. restrict the processing of your personal data, especially if it is incorrect,
c. the deletion of your personal data, in particular if the purpose of their processing has ceased or you have withdrawn consent to processing,
d. transferring your personal data to another operator in a structured and machine-readable form.
You also have the right to be notified in writing or by e-mail (to email@example.com):
a. at any time, withdraw your consent to the processing of personal data with effect from the date of service of the notification if the processing of personal data is made under consent and the lawfulness of the processing prior to the delivery of the notice of withdrawal of consent will be maintained,
b. if processing of your personal data is not done on your consent, oppose processing for reasons related to your personal situation or if you suspect that data is being processed illegally.
You also have the right to submit to the Office for the Protection of Personal Data, as a supervisory authority for the Slovak Republic, a complaint or a request to investigate the processing of your personal data.
The rights of the user and / or the member may be limited if such a restriction results from a specific regulation, their application would violate the protection of the user or violate the rights and freedoms of other persons concerned.